ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Paul55555---$100-$17366-160-AKV-Aug-0/23, 320/24, 160/25-Splitting 2024 dues- sent 5/9
I offered on this one earlier in the week.

Best they came down to was $100pp, buyer paying closing and 24 dues.
I originally offered at 90. They countered 100. Upped mine to 95 and they wouldn't accept. Agent was nice and very fast getting my offers to seller.

I softened them up for ya it looks like. :)

Congrats.

If that loaded 170pt contract would be willing to get down to the $105pp out the door price, I'm a buyer. Oh well.

I offered on this one earlier in the week.

Best they came down to was $100pp, buyer paying closing and 24 dues.
I originally offered at 90. They countered 100. Upped mine to 95 and they wouldn't accept. Agent was nice and very fast getting my offers to seller.

I softened them up for ya it looks like. :)

Congrats.

If that loaded 170pt contract would be willing to get down to the $105pp out the door price, I'm a buyer. Oh well.
I offered on one exactly like this except Apr not Aug UY and they would not go below 115

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter