Balcony question Vero 1 bedroom

Maddiesmum03

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, I have searched but couldn’t find anything!
We are staying in a One Bedroom Villa at Vero Beach this September. Watching several YouTube walk through videos, there seems to be a big difference in some of the Balcony types. There are the hexagonal open slat balconies with space for a table and four chairs, similar to the great balconies at OKW and there are long thin closed wall balconies ( I believe the room number in the video was 1428) that only have room for two chairs at the table and then another chair at each end, I think this balcony extended to the bedroom area. We would much prefer the open slats and hexagonal shape as we love sitting outside to eat. Does anyone have any suggestions of which rooms to request to increase the chance of securing one of these balconies?
Many thanks in advance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter