"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Would you do a party the day before you're scheduled to check out or would you rather do a party earlier in your stay. For reference, we're flying in from the west coast. We're looking at a party dates on 8/27 or 9/2!
I would never want to go to a party the night before I check out and fly home. Generally, we don’t get to sleep until about 2am on a party night. So having to wake up early to pack and leave would be tiring and stressful for us,

Would you do a party the day before you're scheduled to check out or would you rather do a party earlier in your stay. For reference, we're flying in from the west coast. We're looking at a party dates on 8/27 or 9/2!
We like the day before checkout to be a resort day, so we typically go early in the trip or close to the end but not the last day. This year we are going to a Sunday and a Friday party.

Also consider whether you want to carry all the candy you collect back home or have some days to eat it before you leave! 😋 Bought our tickets for 9/20! looking forward to it.

A party can be cancelled if a huge rain event happens. They usually offer to switch the ticket to a later date. I would pick the earlier date "just in case".

A party can be cancelled if a huge rain event happens. They usually offer to switch the ticket to a later date. I would pick the earlier date "just in case".
Note this will only happen if there is availability at the future party. All parties sold out last year so there is no guarantee that cancellation due to weather at party 1 will allow you to move to party 2.

Note this will only happen if there is availability at the future party. All parties sold out last year so there is no guarantee that cancellation due to weather at party 1 will allow you to move to party 2.
Are they good about giving refunds if the party gets cancelled or if you just don't want to hang around until the storm passes through the area?

Are they good about giving refunds if the party gets cancelled or if you just don't want to hang around until the storm passes through the area?
YMMV—There was an incoming hurricane the night of the first Christmas party in 2022 and it was absolutely pouring. I went up to the ticket window at MK (I had been planning to attend because it wasn’t raining at Coronado, but it was awful at MK) and asked the guy politely, and I got a straight up refund. I also would’ve been fine with a credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter