Monorail Toy Model for Purchase

Barefoot On A Plane

Mickey Mousin' for Mari
Can anyone confirm if a Monorail Toy Model Set can be purchased at any of the parks or Downtown Disney? I am going to want to purchase one while I'm there if they in fact do sell them. I just don't want to get there and be disappointed if they don't. I'd just rather find out now and get that out of my head :D. Thank you for the info.

What is the quality of these? My (adult) brother purchased one about ( years ago and the quality was terrible. A lot of expense for poor quality product.

Has Disney improved this?

What is the quality of these? My (adult) brother purchased one about ( years ago and the quality was terrible. A lot of expense for poor quality product.

Has Disney improved this?
That I don’t know, it’s a to be a bday gift and we haven’t opened it yet. The box is HUGE, we had Disney ship it home for us.

That I don’t know, it’s a to be a bday gift and we haven’t opened it yet. The box is HUGE, we had Disney ship it home for us.
Thanks for the info. How much was the shipping? I'm sure it depends on where you are shipping it to. I'm in Texas...but just to get an idea. Thanks

Thanks for the info. How much was the shipping? I'm sure it depends on where you are shipping it to. I'm in Texas...but just to get an idea. Thanks
Disney shipping is very reasonable, we only paid $7 but that was from Southern California to Northern California, Texas might be more. They’ll tell you if you ask, I remember will still came out ahead with our Magic Key Discount even after paying the shipping. We’ve also shipped items from Aulani to Northern California and it was very reasonable, cheaper than if we had gone to the post office or UPS and shipped it ourselves home. Hope that helps!

I believe that the shipping to anywhere in the US is a percentage of the price of the items being shipped. They also offer an express option that is more. My buddy and I shipped our light sabers home - he paid for the faster shipping and it arrived the day after we got back. Too bad for him we had somehow switched our sabers (in their bags) and he got mine. I used regular shipping and it was less than 20 bucks about $18 I think when all said and done.

I believe that the shipping to anywhere in the US is a percentage of the price of the items being shipped. They also offer an express option that is more. My buddy and I shipped our light sabers home - he paid for the faster shipping and it arrived the day after we got back. Too bad for him we had somehow switched our sabers (in their bags) and he got mine. I used regular shipping and it was less than 20 bucks about $18 I think when all said and done.
I think that’s right, and maybe wrong 😀. Maybe cause we shipped within the same state it was less, I also had a tiki mug shipped back later on the same trip and it was about the same price to ship as the monorail and was a lot less than the monorail.

I think that’s right, and maybe wrong 😀. Maybe cause we shipped within the same state it was less, I also had a tiki mug shipped back later on the same trip and it was about the same price to ship as the monorail and was a lot less than the monorail.

It's possible that that is just the policy at WDW. I was told that last year when I shipped something, that it was based on the item price. It was very reasonable though.

It's possible that that is just the policy at WDW. I was told that last year when I shipped something, that it was based on the item price. It was very reasonable though.
I know it’s price based at Aulani as they pulled out a sheet and showed me the price, so it may depend on location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter