Animal Kingdom Refurbishment 2025

Wanted to follow up my earlier response to this thread. Whatever inventory had been taken out for the dates I was seeing in January have been returned. I'm no longer seeing the large drop in early January that was there before.
Is this for Kidani and Jambo? I’m not sure if they’re on the same schedule.

I’d add that I hope the refurb keeps the sleeper chair (updating it, of course). That’s a great addition for 1B and up for another sleeping surface.

I also agree Lion King theming is lovely, so I hope they don’t depart too much from the existing theming.

Wanted to follow up my earlier response to this thread. Whatever inventory had been taken out for the dates I was seeing in January have been returned. I'm no longer seeing the large drop in early January that was there before.
I appreciate you providing this update. Are you able to share... does the inventory look pretty typical all the way through the calendar at this point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter