Will Island Tower follow Riviera sale timeline?

Im also looking at Poly 2.

However Im on the DVC Member cruise at the weekend. I was hoping there may be something on sale by the time we leave that. But that may be wishful thinking

We’re in the same boat, considering RIV direct but also very curious what the Poly incentives will be.

When I asked my guide about waiting until the end of this incentive period so we can take advantage of the 10 day window, he said we could do a 90 day escrow which would give us even more time to consider possible new incentives. Has anybody done this, and does it work the same way?
Dang, I would love to know more about this! Are there any penalties if you pull out during escrow to change to a different contract?

Im also looking at Poly 2.

However Im on the DVC Member cruise at the weekend. I was hoping there may be something on sale by the time we leave that. But that may be wishful thinking
Ooh, report back if there's anything interesting to share! I don't think they'll be able to do anything actionable until after the announced cash booking dates in early June have passed, but maybe you'll get an insider scoop on new info 👀

The major difference between the RIV and Poly2 timelines is that RIV isn't directly following a relatively massive failure of a resort the way Poly2 is following the cabins. The start of Poy2 sales will definitely slow down sales of the cabins even further, which isn't lost on DVC management.

The major difference between the RIV and Poly2 timelines is that RIV isn't directly following a relatively massive failure of a resort the way Poly2 is following the cabins. The start of Poy2 sales will definitely slow down sales of the cabins even further, which isn't lost on DVC management.
What kind of impact do you think that will have? Drop Cabin pricing? Raise Poly?

What kind of impact do you think that will have? Drop Cabin pricing? Raise Poly?

They definitely won’t lower prices, but add more incentives to bring the pricing down. Who knows what will happen with Poly pricing. When VGF went back on sale, direct pricing went down to what the other resorts have been selling at.

Ooh, report back if there's anything interesting to share! I don't think they'll be able to do anything actionable until after the announced cash booking dates in early June have passed, but maybe you'll get an insider scoop on new info 👀

Sadly I think you are right. I think things will be announced well after I get back.

I have an Aug UY so was hoping for my 2023 points to be banked :)

They definitely won’t lower prices, but add more incentives to bring the pricing down. Who knows what will happen with Poly pricing. When VGF went back on sale, direct pricing went down to what the other resorts have been selling at.

They did do that, but VGF sold out price was $255 and base price for the others was $207.

Now, you have PVB sold out price at $250 but others at $225 and $239….so it will be interesting which one they go with to start…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter