Which passes should we buy?

dahess

WDWFAN101
We will be there totaly for 8 nights. I want a 7 day pass that gives us the privilage of leaving a park 1/2 way through the day & going to another park. Thanks all!

You could get a 7 day PHP, or if you want to go to water parks or have an off day get the 5 day PHP pass and use your pluses on the 2 days not in the major parks. They both offer park hopping.:D

I am sooo confused about this plus' thing. I know it is not that hard to understand:( So if we buy the 7 day PHP we can go the parks 7 days plus go to the water parks & PI 4 times? I am sooooo ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Should we get the UPH?

Sounds like you have it right. And with a 5 day PHP you would go to the parks 5 days and water parks and PI 2 times I think. You might want to check on the price for UPH and decide from there.

Where are you that it is sooo cold? I am in Northern Ontario and it is sooooo cold here too.

Hi. We are smack dab in the middle of Illinois. Today it feels like summer, it is 30 degrees. It has been below 0 for a few weeks now & tomorrow we are in for sleet & snow:(

My only bias against UPH versus PHP is that with the PHP any unused days never expire. If you have a UPH then you pay for the full time you are there, even if you decide to take a day off from the parks to lounge around the resort pool. And unused UPH days expire as soon as you check out......

You might want to look into getting at least one person in your party getting an Annual Pass. You get discounts on rooms that could more than make up for the added cost. We got Ap's for the whole family the first time we were there just in case we got another chance to get down to WDW (cost us a total of about $200 more). Saved us close to $1500 in the long run since we managed to get there 2 more times (once without the kids!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter