Weight Limits at Volcano Bay?

jeeperwy

Mouseketeer
I am getting some conflicting info when researching this. The Universal site lists individual weight limits for certain slides at 300, but several other websites list anywhere from 230-250lbs. Anyone been there recently that can "weigh in" (haha!) on what they have encountered? or actual signs from the slides themselves?
I'm not too concerned about the multiple people slides as our group can split up as needed but there is a big difference between 230 and 300lbs for our group and I don't want anyone to feel bad once we are there.
Thanks!
Kari

We were there last week but we’re a family of 3 adults now (daughter is almost 20) so we didn’t ride any of the small slides together. My husband is approximately 250lbs and didn’t get turned away from the slides he wanted to go on 🤷🏼‍♀️. The weight checks are very discreet but I wouldn’t want to wait in line just to be told you cant ride either. I would ask right at guest services (or just watch the body types that are coming off the slide it would be easy to see if its all under 230 as opposed to a 300 limit).

And along the same line wanted to add, the Tapu Tapu does have an extender you can ask for (they will give you an extension band).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter