WDW train ride

Sweettears

60 years of Disney fandom and counting
I’m not sure that I love the new narration on the Train Ride. Any thoughts? The Peter Pan interlude is totally out of place.

Last edited:
Also it looks like they totally changed the seating in the passenger cars. Unless I’m missing something

We ride the train a LOT but it was closed for so many years, that I can't remember what the old narration was. Seems fine to me and in sync with the lands as it travels around. Occasionally, the car we're in doesn't have any narration at all and honestly, we enjoy the trip just as much.

What do you mean by seating changed? They are the same as they have always been. Just regular benches.

About the WDW train ride, it's a must-try, especially if you're into scenic rides and chill vibes. I've been on it several times, and each ride is like a mini adventure. You get to see some cool stuff along the way, and it's a nice break from the hustle and bustle of the parks.
If you're planning your trip, check out the schedule on dbfahrplan.com/de/ to see when the next ride is. It's super handy for planning your day and ensuring you don't miss out.
Pro tip: Try to catch the train during off-peak hours to avoid the crowds. It's way more enjoyable when you can snag a good seat and take in the views without feeling cramped.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter