Was Mother's Day this year the weakest Mother's Day for sales?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I noticed this year that when Mother's Day was around the corner starting in April the stores began announcing Mother's Day sales and promoting Mother's Day a lot. But now that Mother's Day is over I think this year was the weakest year for Mother's Day sales and from what I saw it seemed that the number one Mother's Day gift was jewelry and the second popular Mother's Day gift this year was kitchen appliances and I saw florists do little promotion on Mother's Day flower bouquets and it seemed that the number one dessert for Mother's Day was cakes especially ice cream cakes and I knew this because Dairy Queen and Baskin Robbins were promoting pre-orders of Mother's Day ice cream cakes in their commercials. But now that Mother's Day is over you don't see Mother's Day clearance sales in the stores. And so it tells me that Mother's Day sales have become a thing of the past now and now the big holiday that seems to get more focusing on is Father's Day in June
Did you notice this before Mother's Day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter