Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

I tried googling, but wasn't able to find the original source.
For future reference, it's found in the Passholder Buzz
Don't know that Google would return a search from that but you can always go there for your Passholder news

Wow, I wonder how many people lost their opportunity to reserve a spot because they relied on Disney Food Blog's information? I guess I'll have to explain this to my family, now...
or you could just try for the 1:00 Vq's on any of the AP preview days that don't require a MK reservation.

or you could just try for the 1:00 Vq's on any of the AP preview days that don't require a MK reservation.
This is confusing...do you actually need a park reservation still or no to any park for the 1:00 VQ? The two points contradict themselves.

This is confusing...do you actually need a park reservation still or no to any park for the 1:00 VQ? The two points contradict themselves.
No, they do not.
One is for GETTING the VQ
Other is for USING the VQ
2 different questions.

Good to know. What a pity that DFB didn't even include a link to Disney's webpage in their article.
Journalistic malpractice LOL!
I think it's because it's in MDE not the website (at least I can't get to Passholder Buzz from anything but the app)

Meanwhile I just got my email from Universal inviting me to a Passholder Preview of DreamWorks Land which will be Memorial Day weekend.

I didn't get the email from Disney at all despite being an AP since 2018 and getting them for Rat, GOTG and Tron 🤣

Same here. I didn't get a Disney email but I got my UO passholder preview email

I think it's because it's in MDE not the website (at least I can't get to Passholder Buzz from anything but the app)
Well, whatever. I made a reservation at MK for June 29th, and I'll try to get on the VQ just like everyone else.

No, they do not.
One is for GETTING the VQ
Other is for USING the VQ
2 different questions.
Got it. So, if you want to try at 1:00 you need a park reservation. If you don't have one then you have to wait until 2:00 and it will be gone well before then.

Got it. So, if you want to try at 1:00 you need a park reservation. If you don't have one then you have to wait until 2:00 and it will be gone well before then.
Yeah, I'd guess they'll be gone by 2
Thankfully, for now, there are still reservations open for all the other parks

Anybody been pixie dusted to ride during events like this? Our trip is 13-20. Hate we are going to miss it by a week

I will be in MK on the 13th, but i am not an AP nor DVC holder, just regular date based ticket. We are leaving on the 14th.
The good thing is i don't need a park reservation to enter, but I guess there will be no way to ride TBA in preview?
Is there any chance to get pixie dusted like someone else asked? What if i beg and keep begging to get on the ride for the CM to let me :rotfl2:?

I will be in MK on the 13th, but i am not an AP nor DVC holder, just regular date based ticket. the good thing is i don't need a park reservation to enter, but I guess there will be no way to ride TBA in preview?
Is there any chance to get pixie dusted like someone else asked? What if i beg and keep begging to get on the ride for the CM to let me :rotfl2:?
There has not been guests selected randomly for new rides since mine train opened

Are there any AP Preview Days that require a MK reservation for the 1PM spot?
Park Reservations & Virtual Queue Required
A virtual queue will be in place for Annual Passholder previews of Tiana's Bayou Adventure. Here’s how it works!
  • First, make a park reservation to Magic Kingdom park on a preview date to have the opportunity to join the 7:00 AM virtual queue for that day. Or, you can make a park reservation to any theme park on a preview date to have the opportunity to join the 1:00 PM virtual queue.
  • On the date of your reservation, request to join the virtual queue by using the My Disney Experience app. There will be 2 opportunities to join each day of previews.
    • The 7:00 AM virtual queue will be available to Passholders with a park reservation to Magic Kingdom park for that day.
    • The 1:00 PM virtual queue will be available to Passholders with a park reservation to any theme park for that day. As a reminder, Passholders must enter the theme park where they have a reservation prior to visiting Magic Kingdom park. Or, on June 13, 14, 17, 18 or 20, they can enter Magic Kingdom park without a reservation after 2:00 PM.
    • Passholders do not need to have entered a theme park when they request to join the virtual queue.
No - but a reservation at another park is, and you have to tap in, and you can't just come in after 2:00 on the 16th. Stupid AP rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter