Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

We are not AP pass holders and we’re bringing family down for a once in a lifetime trip. 9 of us total. 6/14 was going to be our MK day. Do we think it’s going to be an absolute madhouse at MK now? It’s stressing me out. If it were ILL or on genie + for AP, I would feel better bc then maybe folks won’t need to be in the park all day, if they only want to ride Tiana’s. But with virtual queue, seems like the park is going to be packed. Any experience on the crowd levels/ability to book LL on AP ride preview days? Hoping I’m just being overthinking it!
You’ll be fine as far as APs go, but June can be crowded anyway so you already have a plan for dealing with crowds I’m sure. Previews have not generated enough AP attendance to affect parks before and there is no requirement they be in the park to join the VQ.

Sadly, I can't make it to any of those preview days. Good luck and loads of fun to those who do.

We'll be there late July. Hope they'll have an iLL. I'm terrible at getting a VQ.

I wonder how strict they're going to be about the one hour rule once the BG is called. I made a reservation for 6/14 (just coming for the day, but need to do some math to see if I really can afford it), but would be trying to get into the VQ at 7:00 am from the plane. My flight would arrive at 9:15 so the earliest I'd be at MK is 10/10:30 (and that's pushing it I know).

I wonder how strict they're going to be about the one hour rule once the BG is called. I made a reservation for 6/14 (just coming for the day, but need to do some math to see if I really can afford it), but would be trying to get into the VQ at 7:00 am from the plane. My flight would arrive at 9:15 so the earliest I'd be at MK is 10/10:30 (and that's pushing it I know).
I can’t imagine they would treat it like Cosmic Rewind. Too many people trying to get into it.

I'm interested to see if there's a potential for soft open on June 27. That is our MK day and I can't change it. 😭

13th, 14th, 16th, and 17th are fully booked for MK. Only 18th and 20th remain

Got through for 6/18. Went back to see if it was finally consistently up and it put me in a VQ for “more than an hour”. Feels right. It’s not really a day for planning an AP preview if I don’t see an online VQ.

ETA- don’t believe the VQ if you see it pop up, back out and keep trying. 18 and 20 still open.

13th, 14th, 16th, and 17th are fully booked for MK. Only 18th and 20th remain
Had already booked the 18th. Refreshed many times to change the 17 to MK from Epcot. booked the rooms yesterday as well, just in case.

Literally just got my email and want to cry. I have to let my pass lapse and get a new one when we go in September bc my 5/27 renewal date absolutely does not work for our trip dates next year. So no preview for me.
I feel your pain. In the same situation, but with December arrival and May expiration.

MK reservations are gone for AP preview days.

If you missed out remember not all hope is lost. Any park reservation gives you a 1pm shot and people may drop MK reservations between now and the preview dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter