Thoughts on Tiana BA going VQ, ILL, or LL?

Will you be able to book TBA VQ at 7 and Tron at 1 on the same day?

The answer is maybe. This is from the WDW website.

Please Be Aware That:​

• Joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to participate in the experience.
  • Boarding groups for a virtual queue are limited, subject to availability, and are not guaranteed. Not all boarding groups may be called to return, based on availability of the experience.
  • Guests may hold boarding groups for an attraction virtual queue and a virtual queue for other select experiences at the same time, when available.
  • Please arrive at your attraction once your boarding group is called. Be advised that late arrivals may not be accommodated.
  • Guests can request to join an attraction virtual queue at 7:00 AM (valid admission is required and select admission types may also require a theme park reservation). To request to join an attraction virtual queue at 1:00 PM, Guests must be inside the theme park where the virtual queue will be used.
  • Guests can only hold one attraction virtual queue at a time. Once the attraction virtual queue is redeemed, Guests can join another attraction virtual queue, if available.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please find a Cast Member at one of the Guest Experience Team kiosks throughout the park or visit a Guest Relations location.

• Joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to participate in the experience.
  • Boarding groups for a virtual queue are limited, subject to availability, and are not guaranteed. Not all boarding groups may be called to return, based on availability of the experience.
  • Guests may hold boarding groups for an attraction virtual queue and a virtual queue for other select experiences at the same time, when available.
  • Please arrive at your attraction once your boarding group is called. Be advised that late arrivals may not be accommodated.
  • Guests can request to join an attraction virtual queue at 7:00 AM (valid admission is required and select admission types may also require a theme park reservation). To request to join an attraction virtual queue at 1:00 PM, Guests must be inside the theme park where the virtual queue will be used.
  • Guests can only hold one attraction virtual queue at a time. Once the attraction virtual queue is redeemed, Guests can join another attraction virtual queue, if available.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please find a Cast Member at one of the Guest Experience Team kiosks throughout the park or visit a Guest Relations location.
Thanks. So the way I'm reading this, it sounds like as long as you tap into your 7 am TBA boarding group before 1:00 you can join the 1:00 Tron VQ.

Thanks. So the way I'm reading this, it sounds like as long as you tap into your 7 am TBA boarding group before 1:00 you can join the 1:00 Tron VQ.

If you're referring to June 28th until the VQ goes away, then I would presume this to be correct. If you're referring to the passholder previews, you are able to hold a Tron/Guardians VQ and a Tiana VQ at the same time.

What am I missing? To me, these statements contradict one another. Please help me understand. Thanks.

What am I missing? To me, these statements contradict one another. Please help me understand. Thanks.
To add to what the previous poster mentioned about merchandise VQ, and I'm just spit-balling here, but perhaps advanced previews of TBA isn't going to be considered an attraction VQ (because it is a special event?) and so those AP or CM or DVC previews would allow an AP or CM or DVC to VQ Tron Lightcycle Run the same day they preview TBA.

I know it's all speculation at this point, but do you think it will be possible to join the VQ and book a G+ slot on the same day... similar to Tron/GotG and ILLs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter