The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

If you are in building 6, you wouldn't be at the top as they are for Presidential Reserve rooms and you need to have a PR room and use your wrist band to unlock the elevator to get on those floors.

:wave2: Haven’t rented @ WBC since December, 2022.

Considering doing so for 3 weeknights early December again. I now need dates prior to our “core” DVC trip that time period

Going to read back thru last 6 months of thread tonight. A little lite reading;)

We’ve only rented from Vacation Strategy (hope it’s ok to list their name here still, apologies if not). Never had an issue with them. Other quotes always came in higher or they matched them for us.

Before I ask for a quote from VS, thot I’d ask if any recent experiences from those who rent often here. Also, any recommendations of reputable brokers to consider is welcome. I’m seeing on VRBO a couple names I’m not familiar with…KOLA, Resort Share & My Time Share rental companies.

Never did quite grasp the changes Wyndham made to owners renting, something about only during certain time periods and only a couple times a year restrictions. Is that still in play?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter