slo’s TUESDAY 5/14 poll - ✨Magic Kingdom Lands✨

You win a trip to The MK, but you can pick only ONE land to spend your day in, which do you choose?

• Adventureland

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters
Fun fact about The Haunted Mansion from D23:

"The Haunted Mansion is the only attraction located in four different lands in four different Disney Parks: New Orleans Square at Disneyland; Liberty Square at Walt Disney World; Fantasyland at Tokyo Disneyland; and Frontierland at Disneyland Paris."

I guess it really doesn't know where it belongs, lol! But maybe it's so good, it needs its own land. Growing up, I always thought it was in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom, before I learned about Liberty Square.

And while the DLR, WDW, and Tokyo versions are very similar (not exactly, but close), the Paris version, Phantom Manor, has a completely different storyline set in the American Old West.

Last edited:
This is a tough one!! My original thought was TL because I haven’t ridden Tron yet but I have to go with AL because of Jungle Cruise, PotC and riding Thunder Mountain at night.
I forgot about Tron! Now, it's even harder to decide! :D Eta: I also forgot about the Railroad, which is another point for Frontierland.
Maybe we should just consider Haunted Mansion to be a bonus, something everyone can choose, regardless of Land!
Sounds good to me. :thumbsup2

I have always considered the boundary of Fantasyland to be the Columbia Harbor House overpass, so I would consider Liberty Square to be associated more with Frontierland than Fantasyland. I look at it as the founding of the nation leading to the exploration of the frontier. But wherever the HM goes, I go with her. That is my favorite attraction in MK and it would break my heart to spend a day in the park and not ride it over and over.

Hey, on this mystical day, can we also get a great merchandise discount too? I would love an unlimited funds shopping expedition to Memento Mori . . .

To help people out: 😁

Adventureland
Attractions:
Swiss Family Tree House, Jungle Cruise, Flying Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Caribbean. Enchanted Tiki Room
Eateries: Sunshine Tree Terrace, Aloha Isle, Skipper Canteen, Tortuga Tavern (if it's actually open), Adventureland Eggroll Cart

Frontierland
Attractions:
Big Thunder Mountain, Tiana's Bayou Adventure, Country Bear Jamboree, Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Island
Eateries: Pceos Bill's Tall Tale Inn, Golden Oak Outpost, The Diamond Horseshoe, Westward Ho

Fantasyland
Attractions:
Prince Charming Regal Carousel, Peter Pan's Flight, it's a small world, Mickey's Philharmagic, Princess Fairytale Hall, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, Mad Tea Party - Storybook Circus is technically a section of FL, so Dumbo and Barnstormer too.
Eateries: Pinocchio Village Haus, The Friar's Nook, Storybook Treats, Cheshire Cafe, Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest, Gaston's Tavern, Prince Eric's Village Market

Tomorrowland
Attractions:
Buzz Lightyear's Space Range Spin, Montser's Inc. Laugh Floor, Carousel fo Progress, Space Mountain, TRON Lightcycle/Run, Tomorrowland Speedway, Astro Orbiter, People Mover
Eateries: Cosmic Ray's, Auntie Gravitry's Galactic Goodies, The Lunching Pad, Energy Bytes, Joffery's Revive, Cool Ship, Tomorrowland Terrace

Liberty Square (if it counts)
Attractions: Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, Liberty Belle Riverboat
Eateries: Liberty Tree Tavern, Columbia Harbor House, Sleepy Hollow, Liberty Square Market

Man, that sure makes Fantasyland look like the only choice!
Thank you for posting this ⬆️ 🙂

Well my Home Sweet Home is in none of those areas technically .... but kinda connected closest to the Tangled Bathrooms so I will say it is in Fantasyland .... and so I pick Fantasyland! More attractions, decent food options I like FREE in the castles ... and Home Sweet Home. 🖤

430609488_10160395704774102_1713817496992177193_n.jpg

Well my Home Sweet Home is in none of those areas technically .... but kinda connected closest to the Tangled Bathrooms so I will say it is in Fantasyland .... and so I pick Fantasyland! More attractions, decent food options I like FREE in the castles ... and Home Sweet Home. 🖤

View attachment 859438
Amazing shot of my fave place on property. May I ask where you took this from? I have such a hard time getting great pics like this of my beloved Mansion.

Amazing shot of my fave place on property. May I ask where you took this from? I have such a hard time getting great pics like this of my beloved Mansion.

I know, great pic, right?

@HopperFan, would you mind posting a higher resolution version if you have one? Seriously, I would use that as my desktop background - which is often a pic of the HM or other Disney attractions anyway. It's just one of the best pictures of the MK mansion that I have seen!

I was in the LL line and just took over the wall.

I know, great pic, right?

@HopperFan, would you mind posting a higher resolution version if you have one? Seriously, I would use that as my desktop background - which is often a pic of the HM or other Disney attractions anyway. It's just one of the best pictures of the MK mansion that I have seen!

Straight from my iPhone. Is there a better way to post??? IDK?? I'm still learning. I learned with the solar thing that I can take photos in RAW on my iPhone. WOW.

IMG_6505.jpegIMG_6495.jpeg

I was in the LL line and just took over the wall.

Straight from my iPhone. Is there a better way to post??? IDK?? I'm still learning. I learned with the solar thing that I can take photos in RAW on my iPhone. WOW.

View attachment 859540View attachment 859541

The DIS might automatically resize them. It's no big deal. Still, just a great shot. I love how the colors are all muted.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter