Seizures in Dogs

2 years ago today, November 7, 2021, the date of Riders last seizure! 2 years!!!! We still can't believe it. I'm sure it won't last forever, but two years is truly amazing, and we are grateful every day.
Very happy to see this. Sending positive vibes and drinking a toast that your Rider's good health will continue.

2 years ago today, November 7, 2021, the date of Riders last seizure! 2 years!!!! We still can't believe it. I'm sure it won't last forever, but two years is truly amazing, and we are grateful every day.

Wow, that's great news! So glad your boy is doing well :)

My Airedale will be 12 years old next week! She was diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy when she was one year old and has been on potassium bromide ever since. We had some ups and downs in the early years getting her seizures under control. We added CBD oil about 4-5 years ago and that really settled them down. However, she has had a seizure every 3-4 months for the last 10 months or so. I'll run her in to check her bromide levels and see if we need to go up. Have to balance the meds against the hit her liver takes....enzymes are a tad bit high. But...my point is that our epileptic pets can live long and happy lives :). This is her....best dog ever.

1699406726748.jpeg

We just started our dog on the Purina Neurocare dog food - just like what you did 2 years ago! Praying for the same results. It's expensive but hopefully worth it!! Wish us luck :)

We just started our dog on the Purina Neurocare dog food - just like what you did 2 years ago! Praying for the same results. It's expensive but hopefully worth it!! Wish us luck :)
I hope it works for you!!!! It has been worth every penny for us.
Last Tuesday was 2 and 1/2 years, seizure free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter