Remy Dinner with tree nut allergy

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
We are on the Dream this week and booked Remy dinner for the first time. I have a tree nut allergy (peanuts and coconut are okay.) How is the prefix dinner with tree nut allergies? Palo brunch desserts were a challenge when we did that last year and the server seemed very inconvenienced by the allergy. I hope this is a more positive experience, Palos dinner was much better for the allergy!

Stop by the Remy check-in desk a day or more before your dinner and make sure your allergy is noted on your reservation. You may have some substitutions from the standard menu, but you will get a safe and tasty meal.

+1 to let them know in advance so they can prepare. We recently did Remy with two vegetarians and someone with an egg yolk allergy and they were able to give everyone a great meal. You may just have more limited choices for some courses but I definitely never felt like I was inconveniencing them.

We did Remy in January of this year, and I have several allergies (seafood, spinach, sunflower, kiwi). When we were seated, they had a fully designed menu for me that included some items that were already on the menu, some that were modified, and I think one that they just made up. We've been to Remy before, and they'd always guided me in choosing courses from their a la carte options to substitute for items I couldn't have in the other two menus, but this time, it was all ready for me - no thinking or choosing required.

DCL in general is great about food allergies. As others suggested, just let them know a day or more in advance, and they'll take care of you. If they know ahead of time they can prepare properly and give you the best experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter