General Star Wars Discussion

I totally believe that Lucas would love Obi-Wan - it's the most "Prequel-y" of the recent projects. Fans who hate the new stuff seem to want to believe that George Lucas is on their side, but remember, they haven't been on his since 1983.
Lucas may love the character of Obi-Wan. There is simply no way in H.E. double hockey sticks that he likes the execution of the Obi series on Disney+.

Lucas may love the character of Obi-Wan. There is simply no way in H.E. double hockey sticks that he likes the execution of the Obi series on Disney+.

Why not? Plenty of people did like it - I did. It's not an invalid opinion. It is demonstrable that George's tases are his own and he likes lots of things that many fan's don't - he's created many of them. We have word that he did enjoy it - why should that even be questioned?

I've enjoyed them all.
For me the order is:
Andor > Mandalorian > Ahsoka > Obi-wan

No Boba?

For me, it's Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Andor, Mandalorian, Boba Fett - which is not to say that I disliked Boba Fett at all. It's like calling Attack of the Clones my least favorite Star Wars movie - it is, but I still like it more than most other movies! Andor is probably the best in many ways, however my tastes lean more toward the Jedi stuff, hence my love for Obi-Wan and Ahsoka a bit more.

No Boba?

For me, it's Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Andor, Mandalorian, Boba Fett - which is not to say that I disliked Boba Fett at all. It's like calling Attack of the Clones my least favorite Star Wars movie - it is, but I still like it more than most other movies! Andor is probably the best in many ways, however my tastes lean more toward the Jedi stuff, hence my love for Obi-Wan and Ahsoka a bit more.

(Not OP) lol. I thought one was missing when I read that but couldn’t be bothered to check at the moment.

Mine would be:

Andor, Ahsoka, Mandalorian (dropped down after season 3), Boba, Obi-wan

I generally enjoy the animated Star Wars content a bit more. I think Bad Batch is at the top.

Andor, Mando, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Boba.

If we're including animated then Rebels might be before Andor.

Boba was just too uneven. Like they weren't sure what they wanted him to be. The train robbery and portions with the Tusken Raiders were great.

No Boba?

Oh, forgot Boba. I think I'd also put that last, but, like you, I did enjoy it.

(Not OP) lol. I thought one was missing when I read that but couldn’t be bothered to check at the moment.

Mine would be:

Andor, Ahsoka, Mandalorian (dropped down after season 3), Boba, Obi-wan

I generally enjoy the animated Star Wars content a bit more. I think Bad Batch is at the top.

Oh, I put animated above ALL of it. Rebels is amazing. Clone Wars has certain epsiodes that are better, but it's more uneven. It's all great though. Even the ill-fated Resistance was finding it's footing, though it started off a bit weak.

it is like ice cream... some flavors are better than others, and some are amazing... but they are all fun and enjoyable... even some of that weird Salt and Straw stuff....

Since we started to include the animated series also

Rebels
Andor
Bad Batch
Mandalorian
Obi Wan/Boba Fett

it is like ice cream... some flavors are better than others, and some are amazing... but they are all fun and enjoyable... even some of that weird Salt and Straw stuff....

Rebels
Andor
Bad Batch
Mandalorian
Obi Wan/Boba Fett
I guess I’ll have to watch the animated ones now. I haven’t seen any of them.

Surprise Mother’s Day gift today.
Name that lightsaber! It’s 2 different views of one saber.

Attachments

• 945713EC-BDAE-40FC-8615-826B01F99F11.jpeg
    945713EC-BDAE-40FC-8615-826B01F99F11.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1D91204B-C24F-4246-B46B-251D11D69EA2.jpeg
    1D91204B-C24F-4246-B46B-251D11D69EA2.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Rebels
Andor
Bad Batch
Mandalorian
Obi Wan/Boba Fett
Haha. Love your analogy! some of those salt and straw flavors are crazy, but oh so good!

Have you guys seen about the new series 2 Jedi and Sith Holocrons they’re selling at Galaxy’s Edge now? The new crystals don’t work in the original ones and vice versa since the voices are programmed directly into the Holocron and the RFID chip in the crystal is what activates them.

Kinda bummed about this because they’ve stopped selling the old crystals now and I still needed a couple of voices I hadn’t got yet with only going once a year.

Have you guys seen about the new series 2 Jedi and Sith Holocrons they’re selling at Galaxy’s Edge now? The new crystals don’t work in the original ones and vice versa since the voices are programmed directly into the Holocron and the RFID chip in the crystal is what activates them.

Kinda bummed about this because they’ve stopped selling the old crystals now and I still needed a couple of voices I hadn’t got yet with only going once a year.

I didn't realize the old ones didn't work - I thought the new ones just said different things. I don't love that for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter