Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but do they scan each magic band as you board rides during ETPE? Example: AK - Last time we went, they would scan one band to enter Pandora and ask how many were in my group. Do they scan each person now? Also, do they scan each person to get on FOP for example? We have little kids with us this time, so I just want to be prepared for that.

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but do they scan each magic band as you board rides during ETPE? Example: AK - Last time we went, they would scan one band to enter Pandora and ask how many were in my group. Do they scan each person now? Also, do they scan each person to get on FOP for example? We have little kids with us this time, so I just want to be prepared for that.
Same as before. CM will scan one band at the ETPE entrance and ask how many in party plus, the number of guests in a party is also listed on their iPad where band is scanned. Bands will not be scanned after that.

I'm staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, which gives me Early Entry. I was going to take a ride share to Magic Kingdom for a 7:30 early entry. Considering having to travel from TTC if I arrive there at 6:30 will the monorail be running? Or does that not start until later? If the resort monorail is running would it make sense to walk to Poly then take the resort one to contemporary to walk over? Am I just over thinking this? 😜 Thanks!

I'm staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, which gives me Early Entry. I was going to take a ride share to Magic Kingdom for a 7:30 early entry. Considering having to travel from TTC if I arrive there at 6:30 will the monorail be running? Or does that not start until later? If the resort monorail is running would it make sense to walk to Poly then take the resort one to contemporary to walk over? Am I just over thinking this? 😜 Thanks!
The monorails (both Theme Park line and Resort line) and ferry will be running once they open the parking lot at the TTC. The resort monorail stops at the TTC plus the 3 monorail resorts.

If ETPE for MK begins at 7:30AM, the parking lot opening, monorails and ferry will all open/start at approx 6:30AM.

Sorry if this was answered already.

Is the idea to try to ride one of the very popular rides during early entry and use Genie+ on another popular ride?

I had read a site that listed the Lightening Lane rides and rides they listed as Priority 1, 2 or 3 in being available on Genie for the day.

For example, at MK select either Peter Pan Flight or Seven Dwarfs on Genie+ at 7am and head to the other ride directly at early entry

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this was answered already.

Is the idea to try to ride one of the very popular rides during early entry and use Genie+ on another popular ride?

I had read a site that listed the Lightening Lane rides and rides they listed as Priority 1, 2 or 3 in being available on Genie for the day.

For example, at MK select either Peter Pan Flight or Seven Dwarfs on Genie+ at 7am and head to the other ride directly at early entry

Thanks in advance.
So Yes and No. It depends on what your trying to accomplish, in the rope drop case, thats a good idea.
However, youll need to reverse and RD 7 dwarf and LL PP if those are your most important, since 7 dwarf is not on genie plus.
Alternatively, you could buy an ILL for an additional cost, and pick a time to ride 7 dwarf, then RD PP and pick a regular LL for a different ride. Some go for hard to get JC, while others pick a ride where they may tap in earlier and then pick another LL sooner.
Others have also had better luck riding standby 7D at an off time and depending on crowds whennyou go like during fireworks or the end of the night

My early hours strategy depends on the park, but generally, I like to save the most in-demand rides for LL's and during ETPE, I go on rides that will have MODERATE waits during the day.

For example: at HS, everyone racing in the door is either going to Rise or Slinky Dog. I instead go over and do Tower of Terror a couple times with no line.

My early hours strategy depends on the park, but generally, I like to save the most in-demand rides for LL's and during ETPE, I go on rides that will have MODERATE waits during the day.

For example: at HS, everyone racing in the door is either going to Rise or Slinky Dog. I instead go over and do Tower of Terror a couple times with no line.
I have really been thinking about this since I read it. Since I am willing to pay for the Lightening Lane and Genie+ and we are doing 2 days at MK does the following make sense?

On my first MK day at 7am I would purchase a lightening lane for Tron and a Genie+ Jungle Cruise. We could try to rope drop either Peter Pan or Seven Dwarf's. Or alternatively we rope drop Space Mountain or Winnie the Pooh.

If we missed PP and 7 Dwarf's the first day, I sign up at 7 am the second day for 7 Dwarf's as lightening lane and Peter Pan as Genie+

Is it reasonable to think you could get 2 of those rides in during rope drop?

I have really been thinking about this since I read it. Since I am willing to pay for the Lightening Lane and Genie+ and we are doing 2 days at MK does the following make sense?

On my first MK day at 7am I would purchase a lightening lane for Tron and a Genie+ Jungle Cruise. We could try to rope drop either Peter Pan or Seven Dwarf's. Or alternatively we rope drop Space Mountain or Winnie the Pooh.

If we missed PP and 7 Dwarf's the first day, I sign up at 7 am the second day for 7 Dwarf's as lightening lane and Peter Pan as Genie+

Is it reasonable to think you could get 2 of those rides in during rope drop?
At MK, Seven Dwarves is going to be where everyone goes. So even at rope drop, you could wait 30-45 minutes. I'd do Peter Pan in this example. Far fewer people will head there. Same with Space Mountain- people will flock there. Winnie the Pooh? No issue at all. In fact, you could easily go on Pooh AND Little Mermaid with no wait.

At MK, Seven Dwarves is going to be where everyone goes. So even at rope drop, you could wait 30-45 minutes. I'd do Peter Pan in this example. Far fewer people will head there. Same with Space Mountain- people will flock there. Winnie the Pooh? No issue at all. In fact, you could easily go on Pooh AND Little Mermaid with no wait.
Thank you. That really helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter