This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

Everything Early Theme Park Entry (ETPE) - Please Read Post 1

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but do they scan each magic band as you board rides during ETPE? Example: AK - Last time we went, they would scan one band to enter Pandora and ask how many were in my group. Do they scan each person now? Also, do they scan each person to get on FOP for example? We have little kids with us this time, so I just want to be prepared for that.

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but do they scan each magic band as you board rides during ETPE? Example: AK - Last time we went, they would scan one band to enter Pandora and ask how many were in my group. Do they scan each person now? Also, do they scan each person to get on FOP for example? We have little kids with us this time, so I just want to be prepared for that.
Same as before. CM will scan one band at the ETPE entrance and ask how many in party plus, the number of guests in a party is also listed on their iPad where band is scanned. Bands will not be scanned after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter