Eat at Home 3!

Today: homemade pizza
Sunday: DH and DD are making brunch for MIL and me, eggplant parm in the evening and spaghetti and meatballs for DD, side salad
Monday: grilled chicken kabobs and Greek orzo salad
Tuesday: pan fried sole, new potatoes with parsley and garlic, spinach
Wednesday: salad with Gouda, prosciutto and egg
Thursday: broccoli cheddar soup
Friday: sandwiches

I’m planning on using some time tomorrow to make extra meatballs, eggplant parm, and Italian tuna salad for lunches for the week. Also making a herb yogurt dip for veggies and a vinaigrette for quick lunch salads. Overnight oats and boiled eggs for breakfast. I love having my Sundays back for meal prep.

Back in the game this week:

Sunday - Where would we be without chicken cutlets?
Monday- Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday- Marinated london broil with homemade popovers
Wednesday- Pasta with sauce
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- At my parents' house so probably diner.
Saturday- Unclear.....My incredibly kind DH is taking care of watching my dad while my mom, my brother and sister in law and I go to a matinee play (Cabaret) on broadway

New week, fresh start

Tonight: Using GC for takeout
Monday: Something with ground beef
Tuesday: Pork chops
Wednesday: Roast
Thursday: Short ribs
Friday: Steak
Saturday: Leftovers

Too tired to figure out anything more than that out for now. Probably won't be in that order either, but it gives me a guide to follow for the week :)

Back in the game this week:

Sunday - Where would we be without chicken cutlets?
Monday- Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday- Marinated london broil with homemade popovers
Wednesday- Pasta with sauce
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- At my parents' house so probably diner.
Saturday- Unclear.....My incredibly kind DH is taking care of watching my dad while my mom, my brother and sister in law and I go to a matinee play (Cabaret) on broadway
Thank you for reminding me of breakfast for dinner. It is going on my list for this week. I hope you enjoy the musical. How wonderful of your husband to give your mom a much needed break

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter