Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disney Eats - Instagram

Donald Duck + Disney Munchlings + Popcorn? 🍿 Starting May 20, get these adorable new items at @disneyland and @WaltDisneyWorld!

🍫 Donald Duck Chocolate Popcorn Piñata: Available at The Ganachery at @disneysprings

🍿 Donald Duck Munchlings Bucket: Available at select popcorn carts and Refreshment Corner in Disneyland park, select popcorn and vending carts in Disney California Adventure park, and Disney Springs West Side at Walt Disney World Resort

😍 Donald Duck 90th Anniversary Disney Munchling: Available at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort

1716204788225.png1716204841714.png1716204859636.png

shopharveys.com

Instagram
We have a fetching new collection coming that will have you barking for joy! Stay tuned for our collection inspired by the most playful pup around, Disney’s Pluto. Our Pluto mini collection will be available on Friday, May 24th at 8 am pdt on shopharveys.com and in our store.
1716290627362.png
1716290648574.png

Lion King Pandora Collection Roars with Style!

As The Lion King gets ready to celebrate its 30th anniversary, a new Lion King Pandora Collection is racing our way. This collection absolutely roars with style and features several different charms to choose from. Show off your pride for The Lion King with any of the charms from this new collection...
...The new Lion King Pandora collection is rumored to be dropping this Thursday and should be available at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and online.

1716291178009.png

This thread seems more to post Disney shopping in and out of the park and online sites, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my two questions.

1) If I only had time to go to one Star Wars store at Disney Springs, which one is better? Are they very different?

2) I am looking for a kitchenware type souvenir on this trip. Would Marketplace be the best shop to try? I remember a couple years ago I went with some friends and they took me in a store in one of the parks that had a TON of homegood type items, kitchen items, etc., but now I cannot remember which one it was!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter