Digital Copies

DisneyGal08

Earning My Ears
Okay. Not sure if this has been answered, but I have digital copies of disney movies in my itunes that came with the DVDs/BLU Rays i have purchased.
How do we get those digital copies on android devices? DO we need wi fi to watch them on android?

Thank you in advance for help.

Okay. Not sure if this has been answered, but I have digital copies of disney movies in my itunes that came with the DVDs/BLU Rays i have purchased.
How do we get those digital copies on android devices? DO we need wi fi to watch them on android?

I am not an Apple user and I am not sure, but I believe you would need to download the app Apple Music and you should be able to access your purchased library through that. I do not know if it allows downloads for offline viewing. I also mam not 100% sure if Apple Music does video, but I think it is all media. Good luck,

When you say that you "have" digital copies, have you redeemed the codes on one of the websites that Disney contracts with? If so, that site should tell you what applications can play the redeemed videos.

https://www.disneystudioshelp.com/items_DIGITALCOPYHELP.html

I don't have an Android device but perhaps digital movie purchases show up in Google Play or YouTube? I have Apple devices so I use the Apple TV app on my Roku and iPad to watch movies. Anyway, the website where you redeemed the code should tell you which Android programs you can use to view your purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter