DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Sooo.. did anyone else get in trouble yesterday because you forgot it was mothers day?
Nope.
But then again, my B/D lands smack on the same day every so often (and therefore gets overshadowed by it), so I'm generally aware of when it rolls around.

Those are some nasty key signatures, that's for sure. As for the piece in C-Sharp, it would have been easier to play it in D-flat, don't you think?
Oddly, that one was a "bit" easier then the others as it was simply a matter of: every note you see - play it sharp. With the 5 and 6 flat keys, you had to remember the specifics.

Makes me want to pull out my old trombone and re-learn how to play it again just so I can do pit work.
That's the horn my young'en majored on (quite good at it too). Y'all are the only folks other then the flutes that are actually playing in the key the chart is written in (and the only horn on the stage that should never be out of tune). They're usually holding down the counter melody so the parts or often very interesting. I enjoyed the times when there wasn't a specific part for the low reeds and we were reading their ques instead. Yeah, you ought to brush up on it as another way to be involved if there isn't a part that suites you at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter