Club Cool ingredients

Wdwsky8

Earning My Ears
I’m not finding any ingredient info on the Club Cool sample drinks. Most artificial sweeteners give my wife a migraine so I’m trying to figure out what’s in each of the drinks, but not having any luck finding a list of ingredients. Has anyone else had any luck figuring this out?

I’m not finding any ingredient info on the Club Cool sample drinks. Most artificial sweeteners give my wife a migraine so I’m trying to figure out what’s in each of the drinks, but not having any luck finding a list of ingredients. Has anyone else had any luck figuring this out?

I am not 100% sure, but I do not believe that any of the sample drinks at Club Cool are Diet/Zero drinks and likely do not have artificial sweeteners. As they are from other countries, I would think they use cane sugar, though they could use corn syrup too.

You have a couple options wait until you get there an ask a Coke Team Member, they should have an alergy menu available. Or you can find a list of what's being offered, not sure if it's been updated since 2021 when it opened but DFB does have a list. Then start hitting up google. That's what others on Reddit have done, but that was 9 years ago. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter