Cabana at Castaway Cay

It’s added to your cruise folio and charged according to the way the system handles it (i.e., when your balance reaches a certain amount over the course of the cruise).

Hi there - I don't see cabana's on the Destinations menu. Do they become an option when your booking window opens? Hoping to get lucky and snag one ;)

Hi there - I don't see cabana's on the Destinations menu. Do they become an option when your booking window opens? Hoping to get lucky and snag one ;)
Again, if not in Concierge….

I think I’ve read here that they don’t list them for the rest of us anymore.

If you're not concierge, your best bet is to check in the last week before sailing. Don't get your hopes up though

I was able to snag a Serenity Bay one on my last Magic cruise because someone on my cruise Facebook group noted that several became available one day under the Port Adventures section. (I think they were holding them for concierge and then decided to release them.) It was expensive, but we thought it was worth it and the highlight of our cruise! We even were given a ride in a golf cart from the cabana all the way back to the gangplank at the end of the day!

Thanks for the replies. I was also able to snag one a few years ago (non-concierge) and it really was the icing on the trip... I will just keep a weather eye! Did they build another one or two there? I heard that was on the horizon. Can you remind me what numbers they are? TIA :)

Thanks for the replies. I was also able to snag one a few years ago (non-concierge) and it really was the icing on the trip... I will just keep a weather eye! Did they build another one or two there? I heard that was on the horizon. Can you remind me what numbers they are? TIA :)
Cabanas 26 & 27 are the new ones on Serenity Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter