Am I "grandfathered" at National?

idontknow

DIS Veteran
I made a ressie in Feb for the end of May. I was able to use my disney club number for the rate discount and the entertainment coupon good for a free day. (I got a really good rate!) With me so far?

Now, I'm worried that they will not let me use the entertainment coupon because of blacking out dates to use the disney club Coupon. (I'm not using that one, but since they have blacked out dates for that coupon, I'm worried about the entertainment coupon)

When I've tried to check for better rates during the last month, they will not accept the coupon.(boy am I greedy or what? LOL) Do you think I will have any problems when we get to orlando? I really don't want to call them because I'm affraid they will tell me they won't honor it. If we get there and they will not honor it, I can atleast have someone if front of me to explain why not, or I'll dispute the charges to my credit card if I have to. What do you think?

Hi! I would think that if you bring your written confirmation with you they will have to honor it - black out or not......what does anyone else think?

Curly

I would think they should honor it also. Just bring your written confirmation.

I staple the coupon to a copy of my reservation so I'm sure to have them both. National has been accepting the Entertainment coupons but if you read the back of the coupon you are only allowed to use the coupon with the Entertainment NOT DISNEY CLUB code. It's not a matter of a change in policy but of National correcting a computer reservation system that was allowing illegal discounts.
So far no one has had any trouble with them honoring the reservations.

Thank you so much! I feel better now. I've always taken the printed copy. I've read so many stories on these boards about people having problems no matter where they rent from. I've only had to go to the counter once since we started using national and I got a better rate because the computer would not let the person change my rate to what I had printed. (The slip I was given when we turned the car in was close, but not right) She gave me the closest cheaper rate she could get from the computer. Very nice person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter