After Hours Events - Ask Questions and Share Experiences Here

Are snack carts in the same places each night? Do they give you a map at check in/when they give you bracelets? If no maps/or if the snack carts are always in the same places can someone post where the snack carts are for HS/MK AH?

Are snack carts in the same places each night? Do they give you a map at check in/when they give you bracelets? If no maps/or if the snack carts are always in the same places can someone post where the snack carts are for HS/MK AH?

No map, just the 1 page sheet. I remember the one in Toy Story Land was right before the walk way to Slinky Dog. The popcorn cart to the right as you walk from Hollywood Blvd to Animation Courtyard had all snacks. This is the list of locations from February.

IMG_2479.jpeg

We’ve been to several DAH at MK. The ones I remember are
- Tomorrowland before Space Mt & another to the right before the Speedway as you walk towards Fantasyland.
- Fantasyland outside of Pinocchio Village House. Sometimes there is one by the big walls across from Mine Train or behind it, near Gaston’s Tavern
- Liberty Square in front of Liberty Tree Tavern
- Adventureland between Jungle Cruise & Pirates, it’s across from Tiki Room
- in the Hub at the popcorn cart to the right as you look at the castle. I *think* the cart on the right may have been open the last time we were there, but not positive.

We went to only 1 at Epcot, it was 4th of July week last year. I know the popcorn cart near Creations was open as a snack location as was the one across from the Imagination Pavillion. In World Showcase, there was ice cream outside of Norway, but I don’t think that one had ice cream. The popcorn cart at Canada had maple popcorn & drinks, I don’t remember if there was ice cream there. The 2 carts in Future World definitely had popcorn, ice cream & drinks.

There might be more, but those are the ones I remember. And with the construction walls down at Epcot, things might be moved.

Last edited:
We only went to the one in Tomorrowland (3 times) at MK. There were 2 long tables set up right across from each other with drinks, ice cream, and popcorn on both sides. This was between the Astro orbiter and Space Mtn. Our last visit was quite late and one of the sides had gone away, but they still had plenty of all the items available at the other side.

They may have consolidated them a bit. In previous years I remember getting popcorn one place and ice cream in another. The popcorn is no longer fresh at popcorn carts, it is all boxed up ahead of time.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm thinking of hopping down for a night of Halloween at MK and hopefully a DHS AH. Does anyone know when they will announce DHS AH past July, or if they will even have them?

Thank you!

Thinking about Epcot after hours. Is there any real benefit over the extra hours for deluxe guests? Trying to see how many times i can probably ride guardians and how long the waits usually are for it. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter