•The Official POLYNESIAN VILLAS & BUNGALOWS Owners and Fans info thread•

I'm looking at this line from the Disney Parks Blog:
Island Tower at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows will feature a variety of room types that will sleep from two to nine guests, such as duo studios, spacious one- and two-bedroom villas and brand-new two-bedroom penthouse villas. Many rooms will feature spectacular views.
Do we think this means there are no 3BR Grand Villas? It sure looks like that's what's at the top of the tower, but maybe that could somehow be the 2BR penthouses. It might make sense to not offer grand villas if they would take away bookings from the bungalows.

I'm looking at this line from the Disney Parks Blog:

Do we think this means there are no 3BR Grand Villas? It sure looks like that's what's at the top of the tower, but maybe that could somehow be the 2BR penthouses. It might make sense to not offer grand villas if they would take away bookings from the bungalows.
My understanding of the release was no GV, but a new 2br "penthouse" suite. Probably everything with a GV minus the 3rd bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter