The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 4

TomorrowlandKD

Nowwwww approaching...
I see on the WDW website that you may book rooms at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek or at Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek. Both of these upscale hotels (and their restaurants) have been given great reviews by some YouTube vloggers. Yes, either of them would probably be an excellent choice for a young couple without kids!!! The lazy river is at the Hilton but guests at both hotels are permitted to use both hotel's pools. :) All three of these resorts (Wyndham, Hilton, Waldorf Astoria) in the Bonnet Creek resort area are just a short drive/Lyft/Uber to the Beach Club.

Don't know the difference between view categories. You may want to put the actual name of your selected hotel in the thread heading of a new thread that you post in this forum, to ask your questions and for feedback from people who have stayed there. Have a great trip!
Wonderful information. Thanks so much Lisa!

MrsTski

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a favorite grocery store to stop at in between the airport and Bonnet Creek? We will be renting a car and land around noon. So I'm thinking we'll have a little bit of time to kill before our room is ready.

TamaraQT

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a favorite grocery store to stop at in between the airport and Bonnet Creek? We will be renting a car and land around noon. So I'm thinking we'll have a little bit of time to kill before our room is ready.
IMHO, if your plane lands at noon, you will arrive at WBC after 2pm. There is a strong possibility that a room may already be available/assigned. The earlier you arrive, the better chance to get a "more desirable" building, room/view. In other words, use this window of time to get a good room assignment. I advise you shop online for a pickup a week or so before arrival (Walmart or Publix-both are close by). Schedule your grocery pick up time for 3-4pm. Go straight to WBC from the airport and check-in. Get your room assignment/request, then go get your groceries. Now, some may not think it's that's serious. Well, my response to that is, in the 12 years I have been to Orlando, I have NEVER had a parking lot view from my balcony. I have been assigned a parking lot view but arrive early enough to have it changed before the resort fills up. I always prefer a pool/lake/fountain views. I refuse to spend 7 nights of vacation overlooking a parking lot when there are plenty of rooms with beautiful views available.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES