Anyone stay at PVB in the last month or two?

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
Is the Gift Shop open with the grocery items (milk, eggs, bread, etc...)? Also, where can I find a list of the items that will be in a studio? Can't remember if corkscrew, bottle opener and wine glasses are typically in a studio or if I need to bring my own.

TIA

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
I was at VGF Dec2020 and walked over to the Poly 2-3 times. Yes Moana Mercantile is open for grocery items. Boutiki, apparel & souvenirs, is also open.

List of kitchen items in a DVC studio

Beverage Glasses 4
Can Opener
Coffee
Coffee Maker
Coffee Mugs 4
Corkscrew
Dish Soap
Dish Towel
Ice Bucket
Paper Bowls 4
Paper Plates 4
Plastic Forks 4
Plastic Knives 4
Plastic Spoons 4
Recycle Basket
Sponge
Toaster
Waste Basket
Sugar Basket

gmflash88

Mouseketeer
Is the Gift Shop open with the grocery items (milk, eggs, bread, etc...)? Also, where can I find a list of the items that will be in a studio? Can't remember if corkscrew, bottle opener and wine glasses are typically in a studio or if I need to bring my own.

TIA
I’m here right now and can confirm that Moana’s is open. There are no bottle openers or corkscrews. There is no glassware of any kind. Only paper/plastic products. There are a ton of stainless steel wine tumblers from 2020 Food/Wine for $3 at the Character Warehouse though!

Correction: there is a can opener that has a bottle opener on it but there definitely is not a corkscrew or any glassware of any type. Only paper products.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES