Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

We’re doing a split stay between the Grand Floridian and the Swan. I know Disney will handle luggage transfers between on-property hotels. Does this apply to the Swan as well?
Were doing Old Key West to the Swan - so Disney to Swan. Im wondering/Hoping something similar.

If anyone is looking at Swolphin for last week of May check your price. I’m seeing some nice looking AP rates- pre-taxes and fees $150 Dolphin, $175 Swan, $209 SR.
I also saw a big drop in the pricing for Dolphin AP deal rate for late June. It was kind of odd in that the nights around the 23rd were still at like $273 per night yet around the 29th they were as low as $151 per night. My guess is a convention released a bunch of rooms toward the very end of June. Swan and reserve are still relatively high around this time though.

Just modified my post-Thanksgiving stay for another $12/night savings, I love watching the price drop! We're down to about $335/night after fees (AP rate of course) which I'm perfectly happy to pay for a popular week. It's $80/night cheaper than POFQ which I have reserved as a pipe dream in case their renovation gets behind and we get moved to GF or something :rotfl: We were too slow to rent at Riviera this year but the points seemed much higher compared to last year anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter