The Widow, Spinster, Missus and her Boy Toy celebrate new beginnings at WDW - *F*A*B*U*L**O*U*S* Dinner at Victoria & Albert's! 5/13

I'm not going to bother quoting as I would copy every single pic Alison posted but dinner was exquisite! We were so well taken care of...nothing was fussy but it was all elegant. I think Alison and I agreed on our thoughts of every course. If you enjoy fine dining, definitely try V&A once. It is incredible. Two weeks after we dined there, V&A was awarded its first Michelin Star which is like the Oscar of the fine dining world. It was incredibly well deserved. Can't wait to do it again (after I save up more funds!)

Jill in CO

It was hard to note quote every single picture and comment, but:
z24WDW0403AK22.jpg
The fireplace is so pretty! I don't think of purple as a common colour for those!

Great picture of you two, the dress is just SO en pointe!

But the servers were top notch, the timing was impeccable
So happy to hear this after the last fine dining experience in Napa!

ach table had a set up like this at the end of the table so that the servers had all our glasses at their fingertips.

z24WDW0403VA08.jpg
Now that is just great- how perfect!

These are darling and I loved the close-ups as well!

If you’d have told me I’d be eating potato chips at V&A’s I’d have said you were nuts!
Something I def didn't expect to read, and also that you loved them!

We were both a little disappointed with the bread service
I'm glad everything else hit it out of the park!

What a perfect looking butter egg!

I love all the cutlery rests!
Then the server poured the chili sauce between the two bites. It had a very small kick.

z24WDW0403VA25.jpg
The servers were very involved in the experience it seems!

Rabbit Cappelletti, Sugar Snaps, Saffron.
I'm not sure about this one, as I haven't eaten rabbit much, but sounds like it was a hit!

Our next course was pretty fabulous. It was Wild Boar, Rhubarb, and Broccolini.
That one indeed sounded great!

Another pretty cutlery presentation!

That looks just perfect indeed, thanks for explaining the scale as well!

and it was served in a sauce of Florida Guava and Pine Berries.
Did you enjoy the sauce?
“Candied Carrot, Hazelnut Praline, Cocoa Soil”. I wasn’t sure that I would like this, but it was super good, and I even sopped up the cocoa soil with the carrot filling.

z24WDW0403VA46.jpg
I feel like I would have been a bit weary as well, neat to hear how much you enjoyed it!

Mango Pavlova, Serrano Pepper, Chantilly. These were delightful little puffs of goodness!

z24WDW0403VA47.JPG
I wonder how I would have enjoyed these, given I don't always love mango
Lemon Ganache Square

z24WDW0403VA51.jpg
Now these look just perfect! were they tart?

I could have written much more, but suffice to say this experience is for sure going on my bucket list!

Thank you for the lovely write up, how were the wine pairings overall?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter