Survivor 46

Since yet another player left with an idol, I wonder who will find it. They don't know Venus had it, so they are still searching for the one they thought went into play after Hunter got voted out.
And Tiff's is also out there....Tiff's and Hunter's and Venus found 1. So there are still 2 but they will look for Venus'. ANd maybe 2 people will find.

And Tiff's is also out there....Tiff's and Hunter's and Venus found 1. So there are still 2 but they will look for Venus'. ANd maybe 2 people will find.
How many do they put out at once? I still do not remember. I thought they put out one or two and then continued to replace them as people used them or left with them. Are there one, two, or three to find? I know we do not see all the footage, but I would be scrambling constantly. Or at least that is what I say. In reality, I'd be like Liz, snoring at camp while others searched. Armchair players know everything!

Sad to see Venus go but can't believe she didn't use her idol!! Has she not been paying attention to the past tribals and all the blindsides???? I think she's the fourth person that got voted out this season with an idol. Has to be a record. Also, I think she sealed her fate by trying to be coy with Charlie. If you have an idol keep your mouth shut!! Q is still driving me crazy and I can't wait to see him on the jury.

I also believe that was the last idol of the season. At least that's what it said in this weeks show story line.

I also believe that was the last idol of the season. At least that's what it said in this weeks show story line.
It seems like they have stopped with the advantages and the lame trips to islands to play games. It would be really interesting to send two players off somewhere to earn an advantage, just to see the ones who did not go freak out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter