star island resort

excitedvaca

Earning My Ears
has anyone stay at starisland resort,what did you think of the place? We will be going in april and looking for some feed back.

My husband and I have stayed there twice and really liked it- it's a very relaxing spot, and the amenities in the condos are nice. We also liked the fact that we could park near our condo, instead of having to hike from a huge parking lot at WDW. The washer/ dryer in each unit is a nice touch too!

We've also stayed at Wilderness Lodge, and frankly, I prefer having the space and the "down time" at Star Island, especially when you consider the price difference. And that's coming from a "Disney Baby"- both my parents worked at Disneyland when I was a kid!

Any more questions? I'd be happy to answer.

Michele V.

Michele V

We just got back last Wednesday (boo hoo) from Star Island and it was very nice. We did not have a washer and dryer in our room though. There are "A" sides and "B" sides and we were in a "B" side which is bigger than an "A" side. We were told that in the "B" sides you either have two bathrooms or one bathroom and a washer and dryer. But either way I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter