Something About Nothing............ #14

Hola amigas,

Lot of appts & feeding of family going on here, including tomorrow. Wanted to share the bling the ‘lil won in middle school state competition. Received emails to the invitationals meets this side of state. Won’t be seeing her (or coach, Dad/Son lol) for a few weekends.
IMG_6194.jpeg

was hoping to be able to move my tomato plants I started awhile back - to be ready to move outside
Ours have been shivering the last week, didn’t lose any. Already harvested first lettuce of season.
Look how nice after the storm:
Nice and clean looking. Looks dead, guessing the storm chased away the bulk of folks…sweet.
I'll have to come up some crafting ideas for GD
I cheated this week, handed a box of decorations over for the small holiday tree I have and said have at it. There is more red, white and blue than green tree at this point and the lights are blinding. As i always say, there is no wrong in art.

Congratulations to your GD on all her wins, Keisha. Sending good luck to her for lots more of those gold metals.

Express was a walk on, most of the rides. Deciding what to do tonight.

Yay, got a late checkout, so perfect as have to get gas and shop a little before final drive to airport. Sigh. These days flew by fast. But highly thinking a summer trip, and of course, the early Fall trip already booked for everything.

Heard from TinyD, she is doing well, and busy, so don’t much post here any more

Waiting in line at Hagrid’s, with a weather day. At least we took cover at Cat’s, as even with our rain jackets, we saw red weather radar blob starting to go over us. Oh my, puddles everywhere. At least saying only a stormy morning. And oh so muggy in between that.

Wednesday is here, and camel 🐫 is hiding out the rain. He sends his soggy wishes for a great hump of a day, as then get over the hump day, and that most fabulous Friday feeling then only a day away.

Most wonderful Wednesday to you all. And travel day for us. Yay, little one got a security appointment, so she should be quick through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter