Soft openings for Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Seems like a weird business decision not to reward their most loyal guests, especially when it doesn’t cost them anything more than setting up an online registration and bare bones IT to determine who has the appropriate ride pass.
I haven't noticed very much in the past 4-5 years that has indicated they are interested in rewarding their loyal guests.

Preview announcement coming May 14th for AP and DVC members per Disney Parks Blog announcement tonight.
Not a ton of time for anything other than “previews starting in two weeks, good luck.” 😋

Please don’t read this as complaining— even though we probably won’t make it was West Coast AP/DVC members, I am thrilled they are doing it for the people who can make it.

Well and with soft openings if anything goes wrong they can just not run as many that day, or skip a day. They likely don't want to deal with disappointed folk flying out from the west coast or anywhere really just in case something happens.

I heard that there likely won't be DVC/AP previews because, historically, Disney hasn't offered them with rethemes (like Frozen Ever After). So, for the timeline of opening, I think we just need to wait for cast member previews and media previews, not DVC/AP previews.
You need better sources.

I heard that there likely won't be DVC/AP previews because, historically, Disney hasn't offered them with rethemes (like Frozen Ever After). So, for the timeline of opening, I think we just need to wait for cast member previews and media previews, not DVC/AP previews.
Per Disney ~

And if you’re wondering how Tiana will cater to her regulars, you might just hear some delightful details about preview opportunities ahead of the official grand opening for Florida-based Cast Members, Annual Passholders and eligible Disney Vacation Club Members soon… keep an eye out for more information coming to you starting May 14!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter