Rejected Offers Thread

BLT - Feb UY - 50 points.
55 points for 2024 (5 banked)
Listed at $160 stating only Full Offer Price would be accepted (new listing)
Went back and forth. Price on website was reduced to $149.
I offered $140 and was told by broker that she’d be in touch if the seller wanted to go for $140.
That's how much I got my 50pt for last year, $140. But it was listed low already @ $145 and they seller accepted my offer right away. Don't give up, one will come up!

CCV Feb 125pts 0/24 0/25 $123 , delayed closing 12/8
offered $108 seller paying 2025 dues at closing, countered $118, then I countered $115 seller paying closing and 2025 dues
never heard anything back from broker but apparently sold as listing no longer showing

CCV Feb 125pts 0/24 0/25 $123 , delayed closing 12/8
offered $108 seller paying 2025 dues at closing, countered $118, then I countered $115 seller paying closing and 2025 dues
never heard anything back from broker but apparently sold as listing no longer showing
I wonder if this is a case of the seller not wanting to sell to anyone who is too aggressive. If I was selling delayed close, I would want a lazy uninformed buyer, just in case the market collapsed over the next 6 months.

It’s also possible they just took it off the market entirely because they didn’t want to sell below some hypothetical price they assumed they would earn.

I wonder if this is a case of the seller not wanting to sell to anyone who is too aggressive. If I was selling delayed close, I would want a lazy uninformed buyer, just in case the market collapsed over the next 6 months.

It’s also possible they just took it off the market entirely because they didn’t want to sell below some hypothetical price they assumed they would earn.
Could be , but I think most likely sold to someone as had only been listed for under a week. Don't feel they would have pulled that fast and also don't feel I was a lazy uninformed buyer.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter