POINTS FOR RENT: Updated 262 SSR POINTS $19 FOR RESERVATIONS STARTING AFTER 9/1/24. CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT WITHIN 7 MONTHS OR SSR WITHIN 11 MONTHS

LLMA

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
POINTS FOR RENT: 400 310 262 SSR POINTS $19 FOR RESERVATIONS STARTING AFTER 9/1/24. CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT WITHIN 7 MONTHS OR SSR WITHIN 11 MONTHS
Please feel free to PM me to check availability.
I will need:
Dates Requested
Resort
Number of People Staying in Unit
Unit Size
Any Particular View

Once you would like to book, I will need Name, address, e-mail, and phone number of main renter.
I will need the name of any guests staying with you and ages of anyone under 18.
Payment preference is Venmo but we will work with other payment platforms if necessary. Renter will be responsible for any fees incurred via the payment platforms.

Last edited:
POINTS FOR RENT: 400 SSR POINTS $19 FOR RESERVATIONS STARTING AFTER 9/1/24. CAN BE USED AT ANY RESORT WITHIN 7 MONTHS OR SSR WITHIN 11 MONTHS
Please feel free to PM me to check availability.
I will need:
Dates Requested
Resort
Number of People Staying in Unit
Unit Size
Any Particular View

Once you would like to book, I will need Name, address, e-mail, and phone number of main renter.
I will need the name of any guests staying with you and ages of anyone under 18.
Payment preference is Venmo but we will work with other payment platforms if necessary. Renter will be responsible for any fees incurred via the payment platforms.

Hi. We're interested in three studio rooms at the Polynesian from Wednesday, December 18th and checking out on December 22nd. Can you help us? It looks like we're a few days away from the 7 month window, but I am just checking. Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. I would be happy to help you with this. I will call in the morning it opens up to make the reservation. It's safer to do it that way than trying to do it online since there will be multiple reservations for multiple rooms. It looks like the total will be 82 points per room. That would be 246 x $19 per point for a total of $4674. Once I've made the 3 reservations, I will notify you and you should be able to see the confirmations on your Disney App. I will also send you confirmation numbers. After they've been secured you can send me the payment. My preference is Venmo or Zelle but I can consider other forms of payment as well as long as you would pay any associated fees.

What I would need from you is the following:

Main guest for each room:
Name
Address
Phone Number

I would also need the names of any additional guests for each room and ages of any children under 18.

Does this work for you?

Thanks,
Mariann

Hi. We're interested in three studio rooms at the Polynesian from Wednesday, December 18th and checking out on December 22nd. Can you help us? It looks like we're a few days away from the 7 month window, but I am just checking. Thanks
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. I would be happy to help you with this. I will call in the morning it opens up to make the reservation. It's safer to do it that way than trying to do it online since there will be multiple reservations for multiple rooms. It looks like the total will be 82 points per room. That would be 246 x $19 per point for a total of $4674. Once I've made the 3 reservations, I will notify you and you should be able to see the confirmations on your Disney App. I will also send you confirmation numbers. After they've been secured you can send me the payment. My preference is Venmo or Zelle but I can consider other forms of payment as well as long as you would pay any associated fees.

Name
Address
Phone Number

I would also need the names of any additional guests for each room and ages of any children under 18.

Does this work for you? If so, please send me a PM as soon as soon as you are able to with the info listed above.

Thanks,
Mariann

Hello,

Name
Address
Phone Number

Does this work for you? If so, please send me a PM as soon as soon as you are able to with the info listed above.

Thanks,
Mariann
Thank you so much! I've used this site for years for info but I just now joined so I can't PM until tomorrow afternoon. There's a 24 hour waiting period. We've gone to WDW a ton. I will keep trying to PM until it lets me. Thanks Mariann.

Jimmy

Thank you so much! I've used this site for years for info but I just now joined so I can't PM until tomorrow afternoon. There's a 24 hour waiting period. We've gone to WDW a ton. I will keep trying to PM until it lets me. Thanks Mariann.

Jimmy
Sounds good. We’ve all been in those shoes. Luckily we have a few days to work with.

Sounds good. We’ve all been in those shoes. Luckily we have a few days to work with.
I just started a PM with you. You will see the little red envelope light up in red on your page. If you click on it, it will allow you to see the message and message me back.

Hi there! Interested in below:

12/3-12/7
3 adults
Studio or 1bed
Riviera, Bay lake, AKV, Poly

Thank you!!!

Hi there! Interested in below:

12/3-12/7
3 adults
Studio or 1bed
Riviera, Bay lake, AKV, Poly

Thank you!!!
I'm sorry to say that nothing is fully available at any resort during that time. If you would like to consider another time I would be happy to check for you.

Hi, I am looking for either two studios or one 2-BR for four adults, 10/31-11/4. Top choice is Riviera, but I will consider other resorts. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for either two studios or one 2-BR for four adults, 10/31-11/4. Top choice is Riviera, but I will consider other resorts. Thank you!
Hi Nancy,
It doesn't look like there's any availability for your entire stay. I do show a 2BR availalbe at either SSR (100 Pts) or OKW (83 pts) the first 2 nights. If you would like either of these options or want to consider other dates please let me know.

Thanks,
Mariann

Hi Nancy,
It doesn't look like there's any availability for your entire stay. I do show a 2BR availalbe at either SSR (100 Pts) or OKW (83 pts) the first 2 nights. If you would like either of these options or want to consider other dates please let me know.

Thanks,
Mariann
Thanks for checking; we are going for the races, so there's slight flexibility around the dates, but not much unfortunately.

Thanks for checking; we are going for the races, so there's slight flexibility around the dates, but not much unfortunately.
I completely understand. I did notice that you aren't in a position to PM yet. If you think you may want to use this board to rent points you will want to do that now so if you find what you need you won't need to wait until your eligible to PM. I provided the link below to show you how to do that.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Thanks for making your reservation with me. There are now 310 points left as updated in header.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter