*** Official May 2024 Thread ***

The resort was just meh... Don't get me wrong, Coronado Springs is beautiful, but it really is huge and nothing was convenient except for the quiet pool outside of our room. I knew it was a large resort going in but many people said, "it's not that bad!". It was not great for us. When you're already putting in 25k steps a day, a 7-10 min walk for food or to refill your mug stinks.

Completely agree. We've stayed at Coronado a few times, and I always seem to end up with a room that is a 20 minute walk to the lobby and 10+ to everything else. It's just so spread out. This last trip I knew I didn't want that. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, and I loved it. We were right by a quiet pool and like 5 minutes to the lobby. It was so nice.

I was up wayyyy too early this morning but randomly checked and they had finally opened up bookings for Celebration at the Top for May! And I was able to snag reservations for our first day!!! So that completes our wish list, now all that’s left to do is pack….debating if it’s too soon 😆
Thank you so much for your posts about Celebration at the Top. They inspired me to get tickets for my sister and I to attend during our May trip on May 13th. We had a great time, from our perspective it was the best fireworks party we’ve attended so far. The quality and quantity of the food was excellent, as you would expect from California Grill. We enjoyed the drinks from the open bar, could have enjoyed many more of them if we had wanted to. The fireworks view was similar to what you get from California Grill or Top of the World. We are looking forward to taking other family members in the future.

Hope you had a great experience too.

We decided to pay for ILL for GOG instead of genie+ for the day in Epcot. It was a wise decision because we weren’t able to join the virtual queue at 7 or 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter