New buses coming in early 2024 - ECV restrictions

If the sky’s the limit then skyliner starts in NYC and goes down I95 :laughing:

In the WDW bubble, connect International Gateway stop to 7 Seas Lagoon by running up World Drive. That’s only how far I’ve gotten.

What stops would you like to see?
For your consideration. Branch lines from both the IG at Epcot and the main Skyliner station at CRB to Disney Springs.

For your consideration. Branch lines from both the IG at Epcot and the main Skyliner station at CRB to Disney Springs.
I think one issue very important to them is what areas get crossed over, for evacuation and security purposes.

IMG_0786.jpeg

It’s a little hard to see here - the dotted line is where skyliner currently runs. I think the best shot at Disney Springs is coming off the Caribbean Beach hub.

There’s been rumors of a new resort opening toward the front of EP with direct park access. That would put it right behind Beach Club. If the monorail has an expiration date (where further investment is not better than expanding skyliner), then I’d expect to see Internation Gateway connected to Epcot front and then on up to the next stop - MK, following the existing monorail path.

I would love Riviera putting a walking path bridge into Germany Pavilion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter