Montana in Early May

Jackson Hole WY just got 6 inches of snow, with more forecast for this weekend. If you drive to see the Tetons, you might need snow tires or chains.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. We've been going nonstop & haven't had any computer time. The rental car they gave us is a hybrid, Jeep Wrangler. We should be good, but we won't take any chances. I do appreciate the warning.

As I said above, I haven't really had any free time for the DIS, since we arrived in Montana. When I do, I'll post a mini trip report & try to figure out how to share a few of the many pictures we've taken.

It's currently snowing in Bozeman, Mt. We're expecting more of the same in Livingston tomorrow. These South Floridians think it's beautiful, even though we're freezing. 🥶 Next stop is Gardiner tomorrow night. I'll post more, when I'm able to use my computer.

For those who live in the area or are very familiar with it, we crossed what was referred to as "The Pass" between Bozeman & Livingston today. We were told it closed at 10:30 last night, due to inclement weather (aka snow). We had to wait for it to open this afternoon to continue our travels. It was a frightening, white knuckle drive through snow covered roads, but I did get some good pictures. I'll try to post a few soon.

We're currently in Gardiner. It was a good suggestion for a couple nights. We chose accommodations that are similar to a home away from home, because we rarely have that option. Our "room" would make a great one bedroom apartment. There are so many cute hotels that I don't think there would have been a bad choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter