Limo Service

So where at LAX does Lansky and Karmel pick-up? We are also looking at LAX transfers.... we're thinking about renting a car, but sounds like the process of getting to the rental area at LAX is not fun...
We personally didn't run into much of an issue getting to the actual rental car areas...the issues started there though. Waited about 2 hours to get our car after getting there. We were at Avis...Friends of ours were at Enterprise and they had a similar issue. A few people who got off the bus with us that were at the Avis Preferred area, appeared to take right around 1 hour. I actually walked down there, while my in-laws were waiting in line for our car just to see how much quicker it may be. While it was definitely quicker, it still wasn't a quick experience from what I could tell.

We personally didn't run into much of an issue getting to the actual rental car areas...the issues started there though. Waited about 2 hours to get our car after getting there. We were at Avis...Friends of ours were at Enterprise and they had a similar issue. A few people who got off the bus with us that were at the Avis Preferred area, appeared to take right around 1 hour. I actually walked down there, while my in-laws were waiting in line for our car just to see how much quicker it may be. While it was definitely quicker, it still wasn't a quick experience from what I could tell.
That doesn't sound fun, we are with National and are supposed to be able to skip the counter and just select a car. Has worked nicely at other airports, but this will be our first at LAX. I'm still torn on renting the car or just doing a service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter