Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

Hi there,

Does anyone know if the Arusha Rock area of this resort is ECV/Wheelchair accessible? If so, how do you get there? I know there is the 2 staircases but the elevator is on the other side of the build IIRC.

I'd like to know this also. Last time I stayed at Jambo was "pre-ECV" and I agree, I don't know either. And the elevator that I know that does go downstairs is not only way far away, I can't figure out how to get to Arusha Rock from there.
You take the same elevator you would to get to Boma or Jiko. Just get off on floor 2 and go behind Victoria Falls Lounge and then go left. It is the same distance as going across the lobby.

You take the same elevator you would to get to Boma or Jiko. Just get off on floor 2 and go behind Victoria Falls Lounge and then go left. It is the same distance as going across the lobby.
Thanks! I've always gone to #1 when I got on that elevator. Since I was getting on at floor #3, it never occurred to me to wonder "Where would I be if I hit #2?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter