Ireland 2024

Got our email guidebook yesterday for our June trip. Any idea how far out they send out the "gift" boxes?

waves hi from Dublin, while I havent been on this trip, I am from Ireland , so fee free to ask any general questions :)
Bad Pink Tink, will you give us New Yorkers a wave via the new portal that opened yesterday? My son and his girlfriend went by to wave to some Dubliners. I am planning to check it out next week. We visited Dublin during our Ireland last spring and fell in love with the country.

Bad Pink Tink, will you give us New Yorkers a wave via the new portal that opened yesterday? My son and his girlfriend went by to wave to some Dubliners. I am planning to check it out next week. We visited Dublin during our Ireland last spring and fell in love with the country.
Hi, yes I will be in that area on Monday and I am planning to go have a look :)

Sorry, Sayhello. I should have explained or put a link in my prior post. I'm guilty of doing what my mother-in-law always does; talking about people and things as if we should know what she's talking about.😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter