I guess I'm rope dropping IASW! ~ A March 2024 TR updated 05/11

Yay I thought so! Your outfit is very pretty and I thought Rapunzel right away! Plus she is my second favorite princess Belle being first!
That's cool! Did she have a newer Magic Band?
Yes she had the a new Magic Band + so that maybe why! Donna and Helen’s bands did so many cool light effects during shows, it was cool but I have one and charged it all up and it hardly did anything! :confused3

That’ll work. Although the dolls do seem to be “head bangin”. :laughing:
🤣
Ohhhh…
Toldja I was bad at that.
It can be hard to figure out. Do your girls do Disney Bounding? I remember your daughter having a Mrs Banks inspired outfit with her "Votes for Women" ears.
Yay I thought so! Your outfit is very pretty and I thought Rapunzel right away! Plus she is my second favorite princess Belle being first!
Thank you! My two favourite princesses as well in that exact order!
Yes she had the a new Magic Band + so that maybe why! Donna and Helen’s bands did so many cool light effects during shows, it was cool but I have one and charged it all up and it hardly did anything! :confused3
Strange! I haven't bought any new Magic Bands lately as they won't take online orders for Canadians. I miss when we could order them and pick them up at the front desk.

I said hi to my favourite hippo.

Goodness, there were a lot of ride issues that morning! I feel like that’s more unusual at MK (especially Peter Pan?) but I suppose that can happen anywhere.

I love the drunken hippo, too! He’s one of my favorite animatronics in IASW.

Do you remember when guest names would come up on the goodbye signs?

Yes! I really enjoyed seeing our names on our last trip. We’ll have the new Magic Band+ so perhaps we’ll see our names? That would be fun!

Are you even on the People Mover without a classic foot shot?

No. The foot shot is essential!

And love the Rapunzel Disney bounding! I identified it immediately (purple + flowers were a giveaway!) but see that Caroline already confirmed it. It helps that I have a five-year-old that loves princesses! :goodvibes

Kathy had some other friends in the park so she headed off to see them while I went for my beloved Carousel of Progress. Such a perfect attraction!

I LOVE the Carousel of Progress. You picked excellent attractions despite the technical difficulties.

"I guess I'm rope dropping It's a Small World!"

Now I understand your title.

Do you remember when guest names would come up on the goodbye signs? Is that a thing anymore? Or only if you have a G+ for IASW?

I had my name appear this last trip. I do think it's tied to the Magic Bands +. I've used one for the past 2 trips.

We headed to Cheshire Cat Cafe where I went for my beloved Cheshire Cat tail and an iced coffee while Kathy enjoyed the specialty iced drink.

Cheshire Cat tail is one of my favorites too.

Are you even on the People Mover without a classic foot shot?

Well sometimes when there is too many family members in the car with me I can't get that shot.

2024-03-15 - Magic Kingdom Park - Sharing the magic statue (1).jpeg

Lovely photo. Your Rapunzel bound looks great.

Yes, that one definitely does. Good memory!
I am the queen of details.....especially happy vacation ones!
I love the drunken hippo, too! He’s one of my favorite animatronics in IASW.
He's pretty great! I also love the monkeys near the Hidden Mickeys.
Yes! I really enjoyed seeing our names on our last trip. We’ll have the new Magic Band+ so perhaps we’ll see our names? That would be fun!
Oh M would love that!
No. The foot shot is essential!
Yup!
And love the Rapunzel Disney bounding! I identified it immediately (purple + flowers were a giveaway!) but see that Caroline already confirmed it. It helps that I have a five-year-old that loves princesses! :goodvibes
Thank you! We are never too old for princesses after all. :)
I LOVE the Carousel of Progress. You picked excellent attractions despite the technical difficulties.
One of my top favourites too.
Now I understand your title.
I think all our titles have a connection somewhere to our trip experiences. This one was probably a bit vague at first glance. :)
I had my name appear this last trip. I do think it's tied to the Magic Bands +. I've used one for the past 2 trips.
I still have the older MB so that's probably why it's not working.
Cheshire Cat tail is one of my favorites too.
What could be wrong with flaky pastry and chocolate?? :goodvibes
Well sometimes when there is too many family members in the car with me I can't get that shot.
True! But how lovely to get to make such fun memories with those you love best. :)
Lovely photo. Your Rapunzel bound looks great.
Thank you so much!

Oh dear, MK was having a rough morning. That's disappointing so many different attractions were having issues. Not going to lie, I think MK has dropped the ball on maintenance and upkeep over the years. It's one of the reasons I'm not antsy to go into that particular park anymore.

The Cheshire Cat Tail looks so good!

I'm glad you were able to enjoy a lovely ride aboard the PeopleMover and watch CoP. Very classic MK enjoyments. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter