Has anyone else had issues with their Disney Store orders?

srdavidson

Earning My Ears
The last 3 out of 4 orders I have made online at the Disney Store have had shipping issues. I will get the email stating "the label has been created" or "ready for shipment" but it never "ships". I usually wait 10-14 days to contact customer service and they have always been good about sending a replacement. One order had to be re-shipped twice before I finally got it.

Is this a common problem recently or am I just having bad luck???

I've ordered recently and this did not happen. There customer service is of course good, but it is tough if you are relying on this as a gift.

I know this post is from March but I wanted to add my experience. I had this happen in December around Christmas. I wanted to 2024 shirt to start the new year. Ordered and it said shipped and it made it so far and just stopped for weeks. I contacted Disney through chat and a person, not automated, said it was out of stock but they could refund me. They did and a couple weeks later, it showed up.🤷‍♀️ I chalked it up to Christmas shopping/shipping.

Now on May 20 I placed an order, it said shipped on May 21. All it’s said since this is “USPS awaiting item”. I tried to do chat today and only got automated. I put in for a replacement so we will see what happens.

With their shipping being like this, I’m about to give up on any sales they have and just go with a Disney shopper so I actually get what I want.

My husband recently ordered something and the order would go through and then he would receive notification that there was a problem with the card he was using. Turns out it stemmed from an issue with an order from 2021! And the strange thing was he has ordered from the Disney store quite a few times since then and with the same card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter