Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

NO new movies this week on either the Hallmark Channel or on Hallmark Mystery.

When Calls the Heart IS on as regularly scheduled on Sunday.

There will be a new movie next Saturday. :thumbsup2

You were so right! Beautiful views of Niagara Falls! I think I may need to add zip-lining Niagara Falls to my bucket list. :scratchin

So, earlier this week I saw one of my former teaching buddies. She was telling me about her upcoming summer vacation she's planning with a couple of friends to Niagara Falls. Almost immediately, I was like ...

Me: You're going to Niagara Falls? You have to do the ziplining there!
Her: We are! I've already looked it up!
Me: It looks like so much fun! I saw it in a movie!
Her: So did I! On Hallmark?
Me: Yes! Hallmark!

I've decided the Hallmark Channel qualifies for vacation planning research. :cool1:

1714842835784.png

New movie for Saturday:

This is one of Hallmark's outdoorsy movies. Who do they get to star in it? None other than Cindy Busby. I wonder if she volunteers for these? Or do the heads of Hallmark ask, "Who can we get to do another outdoor, on location, adventure movie? 🤔 :lmao:

A Whitewater Romance on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday May 12 at 7/6c
Thursday May 16 at 9/8c
Saturday May 25 at 6/5c
Tuesday June 11 at 9/8c
Friday June 28 at 3/2c

Starring: Cindy Busby and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
Description: Maya attends an exclusive business retreat in the Rocky Mountains where she meets Matt who, initially, is her competitor. As they're forced to pair up, an unlikely connection begins to evolve.

On Sunday:

When Calls the Heart, Episode 6 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

New movie for Saturday:

This is one of Hallmark's outdoorsy movies. Who do they get to star in it? None other than Cindy Busby. I wonder if she volunteers for these? Or do the heads of Hallmark ask, "Who can we get to do another outdoor, on location, adventure movie? 🤔 :lmao:

A Whitewater Romance on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday May 12 at 7/6c
Thursday May 16 at 9/8c
Saturday May 25 at 6/5c
Tuesday June 11 at 9/8c
Friday June 28 at 3/2c

Starring: Cindy Busby and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
Description: Maya attends an exclusive business retreat in the Rocky Mountains where she meets Matt who, initially, is her competitor. As they're forced to pair up, an unlikely connection begins to evolve.

On Sunday:

When Calls the Heart, Episode 6 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

You know I’m laughing because Cindy Busby is back in the great outdoors! It’s like she tells her agent she wants first dibs on all the movies that film in the wilderness 🪵🦬🦅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter