Going week of 5/20/24

mstrlucky74

Earning My Ears
Hello all and thanks in advance . Me my wife and 3yo will be in Disney next Tuesday thru Friday..4 full days. We just went a few months ago for the first time a day loved it. Went to magic kingdom and animal kingdom. We are looking for advice on where else we should go test would be good for our daughter . She loved magic kingdom and are.going to go back. My wife said she thinks epcot may be boring. Lol.we really also liked animal.kingdom.

Any advice to get the most out of the trip. We will probably only do 3 days at the parks and 1 at our resort. Thanks

Hello all and thanks in advance . Me my wife and 3yo will be in Disney next Tuesday thru Friday..4 full days. We just went a few months ago for the first time a day loved it. Went to magic kingdom and animal kingdom. We are looking for advice on where else we should go test would be good for our daughter . She loved magic kingdom and are.going to go back. My wife said she thinks epcot may be boring. Lol.we really also liked animal.kingdom.

Any advice to get the most out of the trip. We will probably only do 3 days at the parks and 1 at our resort. Thanks
Epcot future world has a ton of great rides for a 3 year old, definitely not boring. My young children love the seas with Nemo, figment. Spaceship Earth & the land are both decent. And if you can get lightning lanes for frozen and/or remy’s I’m sure she’ll love those as well. How tall is she? If 40 inches you can also do Soarin, Test Track, and Mission Space Green.

Edit: And it’s still Flower and Garden Festival, she‘ll like the butterfly tent and the topiaries are cool.

Second Edit: Does she like Frozen? You can Meet Anna & Elsa there as well.

She loves Frozen. She can meet Anna and Elso where? Are they separate tickets?
Do you recommend lightning lanes? Where is best place ot buy those passes? Any suggestions regarding the lightning lanes? Thank you VERY much.

There is a whole thread about Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lanes so I recommend checking this out: https://www.disboards.com/threads/e...lightning-lane-please-read-posts-1-7.3856734/

You will manage everything in the My Disney Experience App on your phone. Highly recommend exploring what is available to experience there or on the Disney website itself.

EPCOT is the best park and is not boring - so much to see and do so I recommend not skipping this park.

It really just depends on what Disney characters you and your family like to decide where to spend your time. I think there haven't been a lot of responses because your questions are so broad with not a lot of information about your family's personal interests.

Love Epcot. When in the Seas building, she will probably also love a little mini show that features Crush. Its where he talks to the kids and interacts. Perfect for kids.

The idea of EPCOT being the “boring” park is definitely a relic of the past - this was true (at least to me) when I was a kid, but they’ve added so much that appeals to kids in the past 20 years. EPCOT is my favorite park.

If you’re planning to get Genie+, take the time to watch a video or two about it so you know how it works and can make the best out of it. I really like Molly’s videos with Mammoth Club on YouTube - if you just search “Mammoth Club Genie+” you’ll find her videos explaining how it works and tips to get the most out of it. (And yes, I would recommend Genie+ for the lightning lanes - my family won’t do a Disney trip without it. It’s an extra cost, but it makes the day so much more pleasant - we’re able to have a more relaxed day enjoying everything we want to enjoy because we aren’t waiting in long lines all day).

She loves Frozen. She can meet Anna and Elso where? Are they separate tickets?
Do you recommend lightning lanes? Where is best place ot buy those passes? Any suggestions regarding the lightning lanes? Thank you VERY much.
You don’t need separate tickets to meet Anna and Elsa, they meet and greet in the Norway pavilion at Epcot.
For learning about Genie+ and lighting lanes, I highly recommend Ear Scouts on you tube.

You can see Anna & Elsa in the Frozen ride, in a meet & greet and probably meet them at Akershus (restaurant in Norway pavilion) as well.
Definitely get a G+ for Frozen and/or Remy.

If I had a child/grandchild, I would for sure take them to EP.
Lots for littles to do there.

I’d get G+ at EP with a child so as to make the lines as short as possible.

Maybe a meal at Akershus to meet princesses (check the menu first to see if it’s worth it for your family) or at Coral Reef if she is into fishies or Garden Grill to meet other characters.

The Mexico pavilion has the Three Caballeros ride she could do, there is also the Beauty and the Beast sing-along, the Disney and Pixar short films and the kidcot fun stops in addition to the above suggestions.

It will wear her out!

You can see Anna & Elsa in the Frozen ride, in a meet & greet and probably meet them at Akershus (restaurant in Norway pavilion) as well.
Definitely get a G+ for Frozen and/or Remy.

If I had a child/grandchild, I would for sure take them to EP.
Lots for littles to do there.

I’d get G+ at EP with a child so as to make the lines as short as possible.

Maybe a meal at Akershus to meet princesses (check the menu first to see if it’s worth it for your family) or at Coral Reef if she is into fishies or Garden Grill to meet other characters.

The Mexico pavilion has the Three Caballeros ride she could do, there is also the Beauty and the Beast sing-along, the Disney and Pixar short films and the kidcot fun stops in addition to the above suggestions.

It will wear her out!
All good advice, but Anna and Elsa are not at Akershus. You can meet the characters by waiting in line at their house in Norway, and you can do the Frozen ride to see animatronics of the characters. The princesses at Akershus aren’t always the same, but it’s never A & E.

Epcot was my daughter’s favorite park when she was 4. She loved Test Track and Soarin and Frozen (none of us like the Remy ride!)

EPCOT also has a fun eye-spy game with Spike the Bee - its fun for all ages (my 9 & 11) year olds still liked it. It does cost about $10 but you get a prize at the end. https://www.wdw-magazine.com/how-to-find-spike-the-bee-the-pollen-nation-exploration-hunt-at-epcot/
I really like these games they do for each festival - when we went last October they had both the Remy scavenger hunt with Food & Wine, and also Pluto's Pumpkin hunt for Halloween. It really helps give kiddos a little more to do while adults enjoy World Showcase (and food and beverages).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter