Girls Trip Take 2 - Labor Day Weekend 2021 and Christmas 2021 Trip

I'm loving the Christmas decorations! It's my favorite time of year to travel to WDW, so you're making me wish I had a trip booked for this Christmas!!

I'm wishing I had a trip booked this Christmas too.

A sisters birthday trip with CM preview for Tiana's sounds so magical and almost too good to be true!!! I bet the girls are beyond excited. (and you're SUCH a good Mom!!! I know how hard it will be to stay behind!)

They are both really excited. Michelle has booked her flights. She's working on outfits now.

LOVE the World Showcase party! What a fun theme! Second only to being at Epcot in person. The decorations and all were incredible :) Wish I was able to join in that fun!!

Wish you could have been there too, Drinking and eating around the World.

I like my Brussel sprouts a little burnt but would love to try that and the cauliflower.

I like my Brussel Sprouts al little over cooked too but these were too over cooked. I still want to try the cauliflower.

Do you think they'll be successful at talking her into staying longer? It's great that they try to first figure out if there's something they could do differently to retain the CM.

She just got word that her vacation has all be approved up until she leaves. Her proprietor also told her that she's still in denial of Danielle leaving. She really wants out of food but it's really hard to get moved from food to another line. Believe it or not being a leader in Custodial has a better move up rate.

That sounds like a great plan!

I hope it works. We're all excited about Topolino's except for Dennis. He's being Grumpy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter